Dr. Jugal Kishore's Life history
Dr. Jugal Kishore born I October, 1917. Educated at Amritsar and later at Lahore. Won merit scholarships in school and college. Graduated in Science from the Forman Christian College, Lahore standing first in the Punjab University. Got his D.M.S. Diploma from the Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine of Bengal, standing first. Practising in Delhi for 25 years. Was General Secretary of the All-India Homoeopathic Medical Association. Past President of the Delhi Homoeopathic Medical Association. Member of the Delhi Board of the Homoeopathic System of Medicine. Member of Dr. Yudhvir Singh Homoeopathic Charitable Trust. Now Hon. Director of the newly founded Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital. Member of the Homoeopathic Research Sub-Committee of the Government of India. Was an Indian Delegate to the International Homoeopathic Congress held in London in 1965.
Has contributed numerous original articles to various Journals. Has been on the editorial board of the Homoeopathic Sandesh and the Journal of Homoeopathic Medicine. Has compiled a Card Repertory, known as “Kishore Cards”
His Works and Position in Homeopathy.
* Vice President Governing Body Central Council of Research in Homeopathy, India
* Chairman Executive Committee, CCRH, Govt. of India
* Professor Emeritus, Delhi University
* Professor Emeritus, Jaipur University
* Chairman Emeritus, Sharda Baoron Lab., Ltd
* Member of New York Academy of Science
* Formely President Central Council of Homeopathy, Govt of India
* Formerly Hony.Physician to the President of India
* Formerly Hony.Homeopathic Adviser to The Govt of India
* Formerly National Chief Executive International Homeopathic Medical Organisation -OHMI ( Paris)
* Formerly Founder President Asian Homeopathic Medical League.
Note: Dr Jugal Kishore has been part of Malaysian Homeopathic Adviser. He came to malaysia many time to delivered lectures and presenting papers at Malaysian Homeopathic Conference. Dr Jugal Kishore is a close friend of Dr Nik Omar of Malaysia.